The South’s best schools retain Southern Teachers for leadership searches because they value their time and our expertise.
• They trust our process because it lets them focus on the essential aspects of hiring outstanding new staff leaders while they keep their schools running smoothly.
• They know we recruit nationally for a diverse, gifted pool of candidates.
• They appreciate our ability to engage school constituents, facilitate effective interviews and evaluations, encourage conversations with top contenders, and use industry-leading personality assessments to help verify key attributes for the best hiring decisions.
Our process and partnership produce great results.
Schools sometimes tap Southern Teachers’s talent pool without investing in a retained search.
• We charge no upfront fees. Schools pay us only when they hire candidates we refer.
• We take the time to learn about the qualities of each job’s “ideal candidate.”
• We refer candidates only after interviewing them, contacting their references, and speaking with their supervisors.
• We do the legwork so schools can focus on selecting the best candidates for their specific needs.
Whichever method you choose, Southern Teachers can help you find the talent you need. Take a look at some of our recent successes.
Factors include time, expense, school culture, and precedent. Many of our client schools have retained our services for multiple searches over the years, while others prefer to use our contingency services. Some use both of our services in the same year depending on the search! We would love to chat with you about the differences between retained and contingency searches so you can make the right choice.
No other placement firm offers our skillset and service. We understand schools in the South and we reach candidates throughout the nation. We are uniquely qualified to help Southern schools find leaders for continuing excellence. Southern schools have a trusted partner in Southern Teachers.
Are you interested in helping teachers find great jobs? Southern Teachers is currently accepting applications for an additional placement counselor in our office in Charlottesville, Virginia.
We are delighted to announce the winners of our 10th annual Student Art Contest! This summer, our SY 2019-20 Art Calendar will be mailed to more than 2,000 schools around the country.
This majestic creature symbolizes many different things in cultures around the world, but we selected it as our icon because the elephant and the agency have key traits in common.