Schools retain ST Search for leadership searches because they value their time and our expertise.
• They trust our process because it lets them focus on the essential aspects of hiring outstanding new staff leaders while they keep their schools running smoothly.
• They know we recruit nationally for a diverse, gifted pool of candidates.
• They appreciate our ability to engage school constituents, facilitate effective interviews and evaluations, encourage conversations with top contenders, and use industry-leading personality assessments to help verify key attributes for the best hiring decisions.
Our process and partnership produce great results.
Schools sometimes tap ST Search's pool without investing in a retained search.
• We charge no upfront fees. Schools pay us only when they hire candidates we refer.
• We take the time to learn about the qualities of each job’s “ideal candidate.”
• We refer candidates only after interviewing them, contacting their references, and speaking with their supervisors.
• We do the legwork so schools can focus on selecting the best candidates for their specific needs.
Whichever method you choose, ST Search can help you find the talent you need.
Factors include time, expense, school culture, and precedent. Many of our client schools have retained our services for multiple searches over the years, while others prefer to use our contingency services. Some use both of our services in the same year depending on the search! We would love to chat with you about the differences between retained and contingency searches so you can make the right choice.
No other search firm offers our skillset and our service. With a talented array of veteran independent school leaders, the ST Search team understands schools, and we reach compelling candidates throughout the nation and abroad. We get to know each school’s values and dreams, and our personality assessments help schools hire the right candidates for their administrative teams.
We are pleased to share our new page for recent Administrative Placements. Follow the link below!
Join us for our Atlanta Job Fair on February 3, 2024.
All active Southern Teachers candidates are eligible and encouraged to participate!
We are delighted to announce that ST Search, a division of Southern Teachers, is now conducting retained searches nationally.
Our 2023 Southern Teachers Agency Student Art Contest winners produced wonderful work for our annual art calendar! Follow the link below to see our September feature.
Southern Teachers is assisting The Regis School of the Sacred Heart in the search for its next Lower School Division Head. Founded in 1991, The Regis School of the Sacred Heart serves 294 boys in the independent Catholic tradition. Follow the link below to learn more about the opportunity.
This majestic creature symbolizes many different things in cultures around the world, but we selected it as our icon because the elephant and the agency have key traits in common.