1st Grade Teacher
|St. Mark's Episcopal School
|Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Position: 1st Grade Teacher
St. Mark’s Episcopal School is conducting a search for a dynamic educator to serve as a first grade
teacher for the 2024-2025 school year. This position demands a teacher with the developmental and
pedagogical background to embrace young children. Candidates should collaborate well with team
members and demonstrate a commitment to professional growth. We are looking for applicants that keep
students at the center and have proven success implementing best practices to help all students reach their
potential. Ideal candidates thrive in mentoring children, partnering with parents, and will uphold the
mission of the school with pride.
St. Mark’s, established in 1979, is a coeducational parish day school, serving students from age two
through Grade 8 in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida. The foundation of St. Mark’s program is to provide
students with balanced exposure to academics, arts, athletics, and spiritual life.
Qualified candidates should have the following competencies:
● an understanding of foundational skills in math and literacy
● an ability to establish and maintain strong home-to-school partnerships
● professional and polished interpersonal skills to build strong relationships
● excellent communication skills, oral and written.
● proficiency in educational technology
● providing developmentally appropriate instruction and assessment in math, literacy, and social
● differentiating instruction to meet the individual needs of all students
● integrating authentic, age appropriate technology into the curriculum
● communicating regularly and honestly with parents
● Minimum bachelor’s degree (in Education preferred)
● State Certification or Statement of Eligibility
● previous Lower School teaching experience (preferred)
Interested candidates should email a cover letter and resume to Dr. Alexandra Fernandez, Head of Lower
School, at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information on St. Mark’s Episcopal School, please
visit our website at www.stmarkspbg.org
The ST Teacher Job Board, which lists teaching jobs at K-12 private schools across America, is live! Schools may post a job for free, and interested candidates will be directed to the school's website to apply.
ST Search & Consulting is assisting St. John’s Episcopal Parish Day School in the search for its next Middle Division Director. Founded in 1951, St. John’s is a co-ed, Episcopal independent school serving 595 students in pre-kindergarten through grade eight.
ST Search is assisting Maclay School in the search for its next Athletic Director. Maclay School is a non-sectarian, college preparatory school serving 1127 students in PreK through grade 12.
We are pleased to share our new page for recent Administrative Placements. Follow the link below!
We are delighted to announce that ST Search, a division of Southern Teachers, is now conducting retained searches nationally.
This majestic creature symbolizes many different things in cultures around the world, but we selected it as our icon because the elephant and the agency have key traits in common.